Thursday 23 May 2013

FMP Evaluation


What are the strengths of your self-portrait models?

I’d say that the strengths of my self-portrait models are the little bits of detail. Though they looked good before, they are a bit more distinguishable as me. For example, my lips are quite dry and are sometimes crack, so I added little lines onto them. I also added freckles, and then a blush, which I changed the opacity to make some of the freckles show through. I’d also say that the detail on my Harry Potter Meg. Though they were imported from Google, they do make good detail.

Why are your self-portrait models suitable for the industry?

The self-portrait models are suitable for the industry, mainly because it is a different idea. It would also show a potential employer how you see yourself, and a bit about your interests. For example, from my alter ego, it would show an employer that I like Harry Potter, and that I have a good imagination, as I have managed to make o obvious who the alter ego is, but it also has features of me, for example, my face.

What are possible weaknesses of your self-portrait models?

I suppose possible weaknesses could be that there isn’t much detail in the hair. After making the modes, I realised that it would look a bit more detailed if there were thin lines in the hair, such as the parting to show more detail.
Another potential weakness is that sometimes they are a bit wobbly, and it takes a minute to stand them up.

If you were to do this again, what changes would you make and why?

If I were to make the models again, I would add a bit more detail to the hair on my model. I would also change my outfit on the model, as it looks a little childish (in m opinion). However, I wouldn’t change much about the alter-ego, apart from some more details to the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment